Are you creative? Really smart? Love to learn? Passionate about delivering?
We are transforming the world of manufacturing. And we want your help! You will create products that enable companies to achieve amazing improvements in manufacturing productivity. Products that are used across the globe (45 countries) by all sorts of companies: 3M, Amazon, Boeing, Bose, Coca-Cola, Jaguar, L'Oreal, Mattel, Nestle Purina, Rolls-Royce, Sony, and Starbucks to name a few. We have a pipeline of fantastic ideas, we are growing, and we are highly profitable.
Here's the essence – you must truly enjoy creating exceptional software and you must be passionate about excellence. We thrive on simplicity, agility, and getting things done.
Our position will challenge you, build skills, and add value to your career. You will work with a broad range of technologies and contribute to all aspects of development (architecture, design, coding, test, and UI).
- A thorough grasp and intuitive understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
- An outstanding aptitude for algorithms, architecture, and writing clean, efficient code.
- An intense drive to continually learn and relentlessly improve.
- A proclivity and talent for bringing order (a coherent and well-architected design) from chaos (product feature ideas and requests).
- An eye for clean design and a desire to create a great user experience.
- Enthusiasm! Enthusiasm!! Enthusiasm!!! We thrive on a positive, success-oriented culture.
- A strong focus on teamwork and communication, with an eye to always letting the best idea win.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Thoroughness and accuracy are necessary in every facet of this job.
- Bachelor's degree or better in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Strong skills in embedded systems (reentrancy, determinism, preemptive multitasking, etc.).
- Significant experience with layered applications and database development.
- Significant experience with microservices and cloud-based platforms.
- Experience in Git.
- Experience working with a variety of testing methodologies (preferably TDD or BDD).
- Cloud-based development
- Linux systems development including user and kernel space
Pays very well and includes excellent benefits and an outstanding profit sharing and bonus program.
To apply for this role please send a brief email with a copy of your resume. In your email, please describe your work experience and what interests you about this position.