Vorne offers monthly technical training classes at a venue minutes from Chicago O'Hare airport. Our classes are designed to be practical, hands-on, and highly interactive. $1,195 Per Attendee
XL Expert Seminar (2-Day Class)
The XL Expert seminar is intended for people who install and manage XL at their facility.
It is assumed that attendees at this class have spent time deploying, configuring, or using at least one XL Productivity Appliance and that you’re ready to learn more! This seminar is very hands-on and highly collaborative, so you’ll meet and work on XL with other experienced users.
In the class we will:
- Explore how to deploy XL and understand the data it’s collecting.
- Train you to configure scoreboard messages, customize your OEE measurement options, create programs, and customize the XL configuration for your process.
- Explain options for integrating multiple XL’s into your existing business systems including ERP, MES, and PLC.
Training is typically held at the Eaglewood Resort and Spa in Itasca, IL (unless otherwise notified).
Syllabus – Day 1 (09:00 – 17:00 CST)
- Using information to drive improvement.
- Use Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to monitor manufacturing productivity.
- Installing XL on a production process.
- Top installation mistakes.
- Configuring XL for Production – Time Schedule, Parts, Jobs, Reasons, Device settings.
- Creating custom LED display messages.
- Understanding Production Monitor settings.
- (optional networking session at the end of the day)
Syllabus – Day 2 (09:00 – 16:00 CST)
- Understanding default programming options.
- How to modify, create, and use programs to create advanced functionality.
- Integration options including PLC, ERP, Rolled-up reporting, creating SMS and Email alerts.
- Personal workshops working with Vorne engineers to integrate the training into your XL configuration.
|First Quarter||January 16-17, February 20-21, March 13-14|
|Second Quarter||April 17-18, May 15-16, June 12-13|
|Third Quarter||July 17-18, September 18-19|
|Fourth Quarter||October 16-17, November 13-14, December 11-12|
Enrollment is limited to ensure training quality – so please confirm availability with Vorne.
We can book spaces at our training events with either an order or a credit card. To book a training class (or request a quote):