Vorne offers monthly technical training classes at a venue minutes from Chicago O'Hare airport. Our classes are designed to be practical, hands-on, and highly interactive. $1,195 Per Attendee
XL Expert Seminar (2-Day Class)
The XL Expert seminar is intended for people who install and manage XL at their facility.
It is assumed that attendees at this class have spent time deploying, configuring, or using at least one XL Productivity Appliance and that you’re ready to learn more! This seminar is very hands-on and highly collaborative, so you’ll meet and work on XL with other experienced users.
In the class we will:
- Explore how to deploy XL and understand the data it’s collecting.
- Train you to configure scoreboard messages, customize your OEE measurement options, create programs, and customize the XL configuration for your process.
- Explain options for integrating multiple XL’s into your existing business systems including ERP, MES, and PLC.
Training is typically held at the Eaglewood Resort and Spa in Itasca, IL (unless otherwise notified).
Syllabus – Day 1 (09:00 – 17:00 CST)
- Using information to drive improvement.
- Use Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to monitor manufacturing productivity.
- Installing XL on a production process.
- Top installation mistakes.
- Configuring XL for Production – Time Schedule, Parts, Jobs, Reasons, Device settings.
- Creating custom LED display messages.
- Understanding Production Monitor settings.
- (optional networking session at the end of the day)
Syllabus – Day 2 (09:00 – 16:00 CST)
- Understanding default programming options.
- How to modify, create, and use programs to create advanced functionality.
- Integration options including PLC, ERP, Rolled-up reporting, creating SMS and Email alerts.
- Personal workshops working with Vorne engineers to integrate the training into your XL configuration.
|First Quarter||January 17-18, February 21-22, March 21-22|
|Second Quarter||April 11-12, May 16-17, June 20-21|
|Third Quarter||August 15-16, September 12-13|
|Fourth Quarter||October 10-11, November 14-15, December 12-13|
Enrollment is limited to ensure training quality – so please confirm availability with Vorne.
We can book spaces at our training events with either an order or a credit card. To book a training class (or request a quote):